Thursday, August 11, 2005

More Than a Tad Busy

Sorry my blogging's been off if you have been dropping by to see me...I had a service last night, a funeral today and another Saturday, and a Sunday school class and 2 sermons for Sunday to write...and no secretary this week, so I also have to the bulletins and all the other office stuff...So I stopped in long enough to say howdy, but I don't even know what's going on in the news this week, let alone have time to comment on it...I'll get caught up next week, promise.

"Stop The ACLU" Blogbursters

Your Political Profile

Overall: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Social Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Ethics: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
How Liberal / Conservative Are You?
HTML Now!