Sunday, August 28, 2005

The Big Draft...

Well, my fantasy football draft went off yesterday, and today I find I have mixed emotions...Priest Holmes, T.O. and Tom Brady are my core players, with Priest coming off injury and T.O. not talking to D.M., which is N.G. (Not Good). On the other hand, I got 2 of the top 7 or 8 preseason picks in a 12-player league, which can't be a bad thing. I guess I will have to see how it plays out on the field, eh? Anybody else drafting? How are you making out?

"Stop The ACLU" Blogbursters

Your Political Profile

Overall: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Social Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Ethics: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
How Liberal / Conservative Are You?
HTML Now!