Thursday, June 02, 2005

I'm Going To Pummel You Until You Have Puppies, And Dip You In Uranium!

According to the Battle Cry Generator (bottom right column) this, alas, is my Battle Cry..."I'm going to pummel you until you have puppies, and dip you in uranium!" ?? Sigh...I was hoping for, "It's Clobberin' Time!!"

My wife's was even worse--I'm going to contort you until the cops have to tear me off your wraithly spirit!

My daughter's was much better...I'm going to punch you until you're a Dungeons & Dragons statistic!! That has some panache!

But my boy, my boy got the coolest of all...I'm going to forcibly reverse your gender!!!

Now That's a Battle Cry...


Thanks to NIF

"Stop The ACLU" Blogbursters

Your Political Profile

Overall: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Social Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Ethics: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
How Liberal / Conservative Are You?
HTML Now!