Tuesday, June 28, 2005

What Do I Have To Do?

For those of you who are expecting this post to be some expression of conservative, angst, sorry. The question is, "What do I have to do to get this stupid blog to display the date properly?" I posted the UN piece below on Monday, it says Sunday...I set the time zone, I set the display, I set all that stuffon blogger, and it still gets the stupid day and date wrong...I hate that. It'll probably say "Monday" on this post even though it's Tuesday--AArrrgh.

"Stop The ACLU" Blogbursters

Your Political Profile

Overall: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Social Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Ethics: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
How Liberal / Conservative Are You?
HTML Now!