Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Have a Nice Weekend...

Everybody have a nice weekend, and PLEASE stop posting about evolution and creationism for a month or so...I am not going to discuss it any further, you are all invincibly convinced of your own rightness, and I have better things to do than try to overcome all the years of brainwashing your little skulls full of mush have gone through...Maybe in June or July I'll feel like it again...

Anyway, I am off to Cleveland for my daughter's graduation from law school...since I am still in the non-portable Dark Ages of computing, I will probably not be blogging until Monday night... It's about 12:18 am, I am posting this now, and then I am posting my Thursday anti-ACLU blogburst, and then I am outta here...woo hooooooooo!!

"Stop The ACLU" Blogbursters

Your Political Profile

Overall: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Social Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Ethics: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
How Liberal / Conservative Are You?
HTML Now!