Thursday, June 09, 2005

We Thought Terry McAuliffe Was a Nut...

For years, I really disliked Terry McAuliffe. I don't know about you, but for me, there are just some people who have "punch me" faces...the minute I look at them, I want to give them a left jab right to the schnozolla. Terry McAuliffe was really high on my list of "punch me" face people...and then he would only add fuel to the fire by opening his mouth and telling the Democrat Lie of the Day...whatever the party catchphrase of the moment was, there was Terry, beating the drum and frothing at the mouth.

But one thing you could say for Terry...at least he was usually with the party...Howie Dean, on the other hand, seems to be out doing his own little loony-dance while supposedly acting as the DNC chair. He's getting so irrational that the Democrats find themselves trying to distance themselves from their own chairman. Thanks to Jody over at Steal the Bandwagon for this interesting tidbit--Howard is now defending the statement that the Republican party is for white people and Christians.

Howie originally made the statement on Monday and refuses to back down...when given the opportunity to "clarify" his statement Wednesday, Howie said, “unfortunately, by and large it is. And they have the agenda of the conservative Christians,” Mr. Dean said as he moonwalked across the stage...Did I just type that? Sorry...thinking out loud...

I never though I would say it, but Howard (the Duck) Dean makes Terry Mc-Awful look like the voice of sweet reason.

"Stop The ACLU" Blogbursters

Your Political Profile

Overall: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Social Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Ethics: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
How Liberal / Conservative Are You?
HTML Now!